Apex Launcher has updated it’s app to version 2.0, with a bunch of new features. As we all know, one of uncountable benefits of using an Android device, is the ability to install launchers on them, and Apex Launcher is one the popular ones in the Play Store. The new update has improvements for both free and pro users, which will be listed below. The pro users get the Apex Notifier integration, which is a standalone extension that works both with Apex Launcher and DashClock Widget. The integration provide pro users with a bunch of unread counts notifications atop various application icons. Hit the source link below to get the Apex launcher or update yours if you already have it installed.
What’s in version 2.0:
* Folders in the app drawer (pro)
* Integration with Apex Notifier※ (pro)
* Notification badge style options (pro)
* Default on for external notifiers (pro)
* Added vibration duration option
* Improved activity picker and wallpaper chooser
* Re-organized and improved settings menu
* Disabled auto update checks by default
* Removed permissions for notifications
* Various fixes and improvements
* Updated translations
※ Apex Notifier is an extension app that also supports DashClock (Android 4.2+).
Via: Android Police