If you like RC cars, or quadrocopters, then “B” is a good reason to have both experience in one package. We love prowl around Kickstater to bring you projects we like, and our favorite Kickstarter project for the week is “B.” B is a remote control flying car created by a PhD student Witold Mielniczek, it’s “fast on the road and in difficult terrain, agile in the air – Go beyond the limits!”
B has a durable construction to help it survive rough landings, a HD camera (1280×720 px) on board which supports Micro SD Cards up to 32 GB, and it’s able to give you up to 15 minutes of action on a single charge. The product is still is still in the Kickstarter stage, but it’s a working prototype, the inventor is seeking funding for the project, and if he reaches his target, the first vehicles are estimated to start shipping this year in December. So if you love all RC or just an enthusiast, then head-over to his kick starter page, and give the project a boost, enjoy the demonstration video below.
- Vertical take-off and landing.
- Able to transition on the move between driving, flying and back again.
- Up to 15 minutes of action on a single charge.
- HD (1280 x 720 px) camera on-board with recording capability.
- An experience which has not been possible within one package before.
- Durable construction that is designed with punishing terrain in mind.