BLU has recently announced a 7-inch affordable smartphone which is dubbed the “BLU Studio 7.0”. The company is stating the Studio 7.0 is a smartphone, and not to be labeled as a phablet. The BLU Studio 7.0 features a humongous 7-inch HD display, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD card slot (expandable up to 64GB) and a 1.3GHz dual-core processor. It also includes a front 2MP camera for selfies and video chats, a rear 5MP autofocus camera, and the device can access 4G HSPA+ speeds up to 21Mbps on any GSM network in the US. The BLU Studio 7.0 packs a big 3000mAh battery, it measures 9.4mm in thickness and would only cost you $150. The handset is purchased unlock and compatible with any network in the US where it would be sold exclusively on Amazon.
Full Specifications Include:
- Network: (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, (4G HSPA+ 21Mbps) 850/1900 or 850/2100
- Display: 7.0-inch 600 x1024 HD with Capacitive Touchscreen
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual-Core with Mali 400 graphics GPU
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat
- Camera: Rear – 5.0 megapixel, autofocus with LED Flash, HD 1080p@30fps video recording Front – 2.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v3.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory + microSD slot expandable up to 64GB
- Dimensions: 187.5 x 103 x 9.4mm
- Battery: Li-Ion 3000mAh
- Colors: White, Grey, Blue, and Gold
You can go and pick it up for $150 at BLU Products or Amazon for online purchasing. See the Press Release below.