Final Cut Pro X new update now allows you to export 4K video to compatible devices, with sharing support also added for the iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro and 4th-gen Apple TV. This shows that Apple is paying attention to their users feedback. Final Cut Pro X has come a long way since its 2011, but this update has been the most requested feature from its users. You can now share your videos to multiple YouTube accounts, which will come in handy for those who have multiple channels.
The update also brings support for the XF-AVC format on the Canon C300 MkII along with a number bug fixes and overall stability improvements. If the inability to export 4K videos has held you back getting one, you can grab the updated Final cut Pro X from the Mac App Store for $299.99.
What’s New in Final Cut Pro X Version 10.2.3
• Customizable Default Effect lets you choose both a video and audio effect that is assigned to a keyboard shortcut
• 4K export preset to create video files for Apple devices
• Improves speed when opening libraries on a SAN
• Resolves an issue that could affect the timecode display in the Dashboard on OS X El Capitan
• Import Canon XF-AVC including video files from the Canon C300 Mark II
• Ability to share video to multiple YouTube accounts
• Resolves an issue in which a disabled video effect could appear as Missing Effect when opening the project or when sharing to Compressor
• Addresses an issue in which black frames could appear in imported iPhone video clips that were trimmed on iPhone
• Fixes an issue that could cause the playhead to jump ahead when editing short titles
• Fixes an issue that could cause the timeline to stop playback when switching views in the Browser
• Fixes an issue in which points on a Bezier shape could incorrectly switch from Linear to Smooth
• Fixes an issue in which some objects within Motion templates render with soft edges
• Adds iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, and Apple TV (4th generation) to the Apple Devices compatibility list in the Share window
See the source link below for the full update details.